Friday, May 29, 2009

New blog links

I'm adding a couple of blog links (those to the right - no pun intended). Both are blogs from Foreign Policy Magazine.
The first is Mark Lynch's Abu Aardvark blog on the Middle East. Lynch is a professor of Political Science at George Washington University and author of Voices of the New Arab Public: Al-Jazeera, Iraq, and Middle East Politics Today.
The other blog is Harvard Prof. Stephen Walt's blog that runs with the subtitle: "A Realist in an Ideological Age". Walt and I aren't exactly on the same page politically (a topic I've been drafting a blog entry on for weeks now... more on that soon) but, as some of you may know, I'm particularly fascinated by any Realist/Conservative argument against the Israeli Occupation of Palestine. Walt's controversial book The Israel Lobby came out a couple of years ago and was, I think, particularly potent because it was written by two conservative political scientists (Walt along with John Mearsheimer from the University of Chicago).
I'll be back from vacation in two weeks!

No comments: