Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The West Bank on Open Salon

To my (few) loyal readers. I just wanted to both thank you for your continued support and to let you know that in addition to this Blogger site, The West Bank is now being published through Open Salon as well.

I've been doing this blog for three years (apart from that mysterious 2008) and I've appreciated the emails I get from readers, and rest assured that you can still come to this site to get the same posts (if not more) than Open Salon. Open Salon allows me to access a larger pool of readers - many of whom are very engaged in responding to posts with comments and emails - which I'm hoping will help develop the blog further.

I'll post some of those comments here when they seem appropriate.

Here is the Open Salon address if you're interested. Take a minute to explore Open Salon as a whole - you may want to sign up yourself.

http://www.opensalon.com/blog/thewestbank


No comments: