Tuesday, August 08, 2006

20 Things I Miss

Its 12:20 and I haven't eaten yet, my mind is wandering. In my Colloquial class the only thing that is keeping me from falling asleep is this little exercise...

Twenty things I miss...

1. The DR
2. Family and Friends
3. A large regular Timmy's coffee
4. Some cool weather... rain? some snow?
5. A pillow
6. Cooking in my own kitchen (though I live with excellent cooks!).
7. Wearing shorts
8. Strongbow or La Messagere
9. Bella Vista Pizza
10. A gun free existence
11. A washing machine
12. My dog
13. My CD collection
14. Mexican and Indian food
15. Timely commutes
16. The Toronto Star
17. Sleeping in
18. Guitar Hero (red.red.yellow.red.blue.whammmmmmyyyy)
19. The NHL
20. Going to over-the-top multiplexes like the Paramount

This just got me through the first half of the class. What can I do to distract me for the next hour and a half?

No comments: