Friday, August 18, 2006

Out of Israel!

I've made it successfully out of Israel with relatively minor inconvenience. Yay! So I misled you when I said that I'd have updates for you today. You'll have to wait a few more days. But I still have posts on the Dead Sea (from two weeks ago!), my trip to Jordan including the incredible difficulties getting there and getting back. My visit to the Nabatean city of Petra. My lost hours in the twilight zone that is Eilat. My last day in Israel that I chose to spend in Bethlehem. And finally my experiences escaping from Ben Gurion international airport (not as crazy as I had expected). I'll also post a few stories that had to wait including one on the guy I ate pigeon with and my friend's impressions of Yad Vashem. My time here in Amsterdam ahhh..... you don't want to know about.

So now I promise... Updates soon.

And I'll see many of you in the near future! Days! Hours even!

No comments: